2008年4月6日 星期日
Spring Vacation
4/2 to 4/6, it's the only long vacation in this semester, so I reserve the train ticket early. After the spring vacation is the midterm exam, I also bring my textbook home to prepare the midterm. It rains all day in I-LAN, it makes me feel bored, the only thing I can do is stay home watch TV or play computer games. Finally, the rain stops and sun comes out, my friends and I plan to have a barbecue in my friend house, but it's canceled because only few people have time. Some of them prepare for the midterm exam or the test for graduate school and public service. I hope that they can achieve their goal, however, I also worry about my future at the same time. Last week, our department invited a graduate to introduce us International Trade Institute, I think this is good choice after I graduate, but the problem is I have to pass the exam first, according to the introduction of the graduate, the test is not easy to pass, and the yearly tuition is expensive. All I have to do is how to allpass in this semester.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

1 則留言:
I hope you can find out your own way to succeed.
張貼留言