2008年4月6日 星期日
Laziness
3/28 Friday, it supposed to be our training day, although I went to bed late, I stiil got up early and get to the court on time. Last month, we participated the competition for English department, we hoped that we can get a good result, but we failed. Therefore, we decided to practice more diligent in order to play better in next competition. However, this is the first training after the competition, we haved taken break for two weeks. Only four people showed up in the court, others still sleep. Finally, we practiced for an hour and dismissed. I felt angry about this, I hoped all of us can get the court on time and practice.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

1 則留言:
It important for you to remind your teammates of the failure of the competition. You are the chief of the basketball team; therefore, try your best to make them become active and aggressive towards basketball practicing.
張貼留言