2008年3月12日 星期三

Trifling

This week was really a busy week for our basketball team. Each day we have a basketball game from tuesday to sunday. So far, the result of the game, we had one win and one loss. This saturday we have to go to Tainan to attend another competition. I remember that since I studied in this department, we hadn't won any game in national competition. So, this time we hope and believe we can win the game and to the next round. The first quarter of this semsester had passed, and it seems I still didn't awake from the restfulness of winter vacation.The bad habits that I mentioned before, I haven't quit yet. I still try to quit them as possible as I can.

1 則留言:

小碰Jimmy 提到...

Wake up man! I really trust you can make it! You definitely have to work hard to quit your bad habits.Even though you didn't win the game, all of your teammates can still practice more to win the championship next time.